Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Good week!

So... I was planning on blogging almost everyday and I have not been doing very good so far, oh well!! :)  So this last week has been a really good one.  I finished my days of orientation at work and have now worked two days on my own.  I am really enjoying my work and think that I am going to like it there (I just hope that they will start giving me more hours).  For anyone who doesn't know I am a CNA and I am working at a care center in Bountiful.  Something exciting that happened this week was that my cousin Jessica had a little baby girl.  Her name is Haven Marie.  I got to go to the hospital the day she was born and see her.  She is so cute.  This last Sunday I went to the singles ward for the first time.  I was really nervous but it went okay.  I excited to keep attending.  Well... that's all of the fun news I have for now, I hope to have more as time goes on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment